Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

New Leave/ Document Approval Roles (Feedback Needed)

More
7 years 5 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #840 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

As I have just completed the new Leave/ Document Approval Workflow, I would love to hear from you guys first before moving forward with more enhanced features.

For R10 release, there will be 3 roles that may be involved in the approval workflow, i.e. immediate Line Manager, Head of Department and Head of Branch. But I suspect that I may need some additional roles like Leave Administrators.

FWIW, before R10, only HR.my administrator (i.e. the employer) can approve employee leave applications. With R10, employees with the relevant roles (set up via Leave Approval Workflow) plus the original HR.my administrator can approve/ reject leave applications. Unless you have special reasons, otherwise it is advisable to use the Leave Approval Workflow to manage employee leave applications starting R10.

In view of that, I would like to hear from you if you think that the above mentioned 3 roles are sufficient for your environment, and why?
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manish Kejriwal
More
7 years 5 months ago #854 by fai
do the new version have email notification of the approval ?
More
7 years 5 months ago #855 by Kap-Chew
Planning for it, but adding email notification will substantially increase the server workload, as now HR.my is already handling many leave applications everyday, so that part may stretch my financial support too far.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1392 by Preethi
Hi,
I am not able to assign Head of the department or head of branch.
Also how to assign HR administrator as second approver.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1393 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

To assign the Head of Department or Branch, please go to Employer->Department or Branch, then click Edit for the department that you want to assign a head, you will see the needed field.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1535 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
Would it be possible to have an additional Document Approval option which is the HR Manger, which is can approve Documents in all department aside form the Branch Manager?
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds