Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 4 months ago #4726 by Kap-Chew
This feature would not really benefit many users. In your use case, you may consider asking for Selfie to be taken for clocking in or out, that would be a better way to prevent buddy punching.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4731 by Andrew Hee
understand that the verity may not fit all the users, how about backend (HR role/admin system) able to capture the devices logs he use for login, ig: login phone model, type of devices he loged in etc.
captured his device when he login.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4732 by Kap-Chew
Hmmm... it's possible, but it is unlikely a high priority item on my todo list.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4733 by Andrew Hee
to ask for this features (bind the mobile UUID) is because while utilize the clocking in/out system, we foresee employee will try all different kind of method to cheat the clocking in, because i went trough this during last time, how about:
1. add a on/off button to allow HR/admin to allow clock-in/out using only mobile apps or web access.
2. add a on/off button to enable/disable binding the mobile UUID, desktop web still can login, just depends on item 1 (clock-in/out)
More
1 year 4 months ago #4734 by Kap-Chew
May I know why is Selfie not helping you to overcome buddy punching?
More
1 year 4 months ago #4735 by Andrew Hee
The buddy punching is just a prevention, i believe this is not the most highest priority list, somehow if the features is available, it will be a bonus for users who using your app. because of privacy concern, we did not implement the selfie selection, to ask for the features, the main reasons is to cover with residence engineer working on remote locations (away from office), moreover the selfie options once enabled apply to entire organization not able to choose by department or group, etc. We had discussed on the selfie and took suggestions from employees, some of the employee working daily in the office had given unpleasant comments because has to take selfie, therefore, trying to check with developer team weather the options can be take into consideration.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds