Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 10 months ago #4376 by Future Food
1. Now to submit contribution we have to key in manually. EPF not include overtime, SOCSO include, so we have to seperate manually when key in the data. Other option to submit statutory is use text file that usually we can upload from payroll system. So my suggestion is to add features of text file for each statutory.

3. Annual Salary Statement is individually. Its better we have yearly payroll report i mean like combine the data Jan-Dec for all staff in 1 report.

5. This kind like weekly timetable suitable for company practice double or triple shift not office hours. So add features of weekly timetable, HR updated the timetable and staff can see their timetable on their apps for that week. Staff allowed to see their own timetable and not others. Linked with their name. Kinda like that

No. 2 also important for audit purpose. Hope u can consider that in future. Seperate amount earning n deduction in payroll report and not put all amount 1 column
More
1 year 10 months ago #4377 by Kap-Chew
5. Can you send me a sample of your current timetable to have a better picture of what you mean? my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
1 year 10 months ago #4378 by Faeezah
Is there any feature yet to track loans given to employees? and to deduct over a period of time?
More
1 year 10 months ago #4379 by Kap-Chew
Not yet, do you loan to employees frequently?
More
1 year 10 months ago #4380 by Faeezah
yes, quite frequently
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew
More
1 year 8 months ago #4463 by Syahrul Albana
Hey could you make your custom approval has several options, either by hierarchical approver or it can approved by one of those approver?
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds