Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
3 years 3 months ago #3363 by Kap-Chew
Please send a sample template to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that I could get a better picture of what you need.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3364 by Aifaa
Hi, may I know HR.my have the features to auto create the carry forward leave to the following year? Please advise. thanks.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3365 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, this is not supported yet. For now you may use Import Leave Entitlement to set up next year entitlements.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3381 by VV
I said a few times but would like to praise again that it is a great software! love it a lot.

Would suggest if you could kindly look into:
(1) create a export button for "Document Review"
- I am asking my staff to submit a score under this function, by using the reference and description. The reason I am asking my staff to do it through submitting the Document review as I would like to score to be only visible to the Managers but not the whole company. I will need HR to export the scores for summarization.

(2) Integrating employee appraisal system
To allow employee to do a self appraisal on a scorecard on a scale between 1~5 every quarter. Employee will has to provide with some write up to justify their scoring. Once submit to manager, manager will review and assess if they would like to degrade or upgrade they employee scores with some write up. This is for staffs performance review purpose.

Once again, I love your app and thank you!
More
3 years 3 months ago #3382 by Kap-Chew
Thanks.
1. Sorry that I don't quite understand your first use case. Can you elaborate what do you mean "submit a score"? Is it related to the Appraisal System you mentioned in point 2?

2. I do plan to implement Appraisal long time ago, but as I am currently working on the new UI for Employer, I do not have time to look at it yet. Would you want to write to me so that we could keep the discussion going and would be able to revert to you for more input when I am about to start the work on Appraisal? In case you are interested, you may write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3383 by VV
I am using "Document Workflow" to achieve my purpose for the time being.
I let my staff to input their self assessed score into the <Reference> column, with explanation in <Description> column and Manager to counter confirm on the score in <Remark> column.
I do understand that this is not the intended purpose of this function but just making good use of it for the time being.
Wonder if it is possible to add <Export> button to export the information to excel/csv file please?

Apologies for my poor explanation earlier by the way.

and yes I can definitely write in. Will do so over the weekend. Will share some ideas with you! Thank you again Kap-Chew!
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds