Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
3 years 3 months ago #3357 by Kap-Chew
May I know what's the purpose of the Variable Pay / Deduction Detail Report?
More
3 years 3 months ago #3358 by LOW
2 purposes:
1) for cost analysis reporting
because we have multiple variable pay like
a. petrol allowance
b. sales commission
c. attendance commission
d. BIK

for deduction
a. mid month advance
b. worker loan

2. Account journal entry
Without the detail breakdown, it is difficult for account side to do double entry.
eg:
Dr. Salary RM xxx
Dr Overtime RM xxx
Dr Variable Pay
- Petrol
- Attendance
- Commission
Cr. Variable deduction
- Staff advance / loan
- penalty for being late

Hope it clarifies, thank you.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3359 by Kap-Chew
OK, I will see what I can do when I am done with the new Employer UI.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LOW
More
3 years 3 months ago #3360 by Amechi Ofozor
Dear Kap-Chew, It will be good if we are able to export Form CP39, SOCSO and KWSP forms. The most pressing need is the Form CP39 so that it is uploaded to e-data PCB. Currently, i have different figure using the e-PCB which is manual and your hr.my system. I have followed your response to others and I think there is nothing else to be done. So i am thinking the export would help so we pay what hr.my calculated to LHDN using the text file as using the e-PCB makes it hard as we cannot input our own calculation. I am going to repay my staff as i over deducted for the whole year as it has been different from e-PCB.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3361 by Kap-Chew
You may override the calculated tax with your own figure: hr.my/doc/statutory-contribution-malaysia.html
More
3 years 3 months ago #3362 by BM
Hello Kap-Chew
It is very critical for efficient use of HR.my is to have useable outcomes from entered data in form of reports that could give concrete and easy to use information, especially for attendance and leaves. To be more specific, my organization needs a monthly report that summarize per each employee the total of scheduled hours, total of actual worked hours, total of OT/UT hours, total of annual leaves, total of sick leaves, total of causal leaves, etc. I could send you an excel sheet that illustrate our idea f this helps.
Thank you.
BM
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds