Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Applying bonus and deduction

More
1 year 6 months ago #4577 by Shadid Haque
Hello,
We are making good progress so far. I have two questions.

1. Can you explain how the Quantity and Unit for earning/bonus/deductions work? How is it applied or enforced or where is it used. I am trying to understand.

2. Is it on your roadmap to include some kind of rule based enforcement of bonus/deduction. E.g. apply bonus x to all employees that are permanent, confirmed. I am starting the discussion to see the possibility of getting this feature. If you are willing, I can share exact requirement details.

CTO
BongoBD.com
More
1 year 6 months ago #4579 by Kap-Chew
1. Sorry that I am not able to provide hand holding training. You may run some simple tests to see how it works, it's very straightforward.

2. So far nobody requested for this feature yet. However, you may explain more about your need and use case, if it may benefit other users as well, then I will consider the possibility of adding support to it.
More
1 year 6 months ago #4582 by Shadid Haque
I can appreciate the value of your time. I really do but this was a genuine ask for help. Can you confirm this simple thing?

I can see quantity is simply used as a default value for a bonus quantity, which can be changed on a per employee basis. The quantity is multiplied with the bonus amount in payroll calculation.

But I am not sure what unit does? Is that simply a unit for the quantity? no math applied to it if it is a number?

Thanks.

CTO
BongoBD.com
More
1 year 6 months ago #4583 by Kap-Chew
Unit is only indicative.

Again, kindly understand that I really have no time to provide training. I always encounter situations like an IT guy coming to me asking me questions that an HR should understand easily. I don't blame him because he may be asked to assess the system for his company, but please understand that I REALLY REALLY don't have such luxury to do so.
More
1 year 6 months ago #4584 by Shadid Haque
Thanks Kap-Chew. I fully understand.

CTO
BongoBD.com
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds