Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Administrator Role - Changed to disabled user

More
1 year 7 months ago #4491 by John Shorter
We have had to change the administrator user to another email address but we have realised after making the change that the new user is set to disabled in the web accounts.

No other HR.Manager user we have can enable this user. Please can you advise how to enable the new administrator user so we can administer our account again?

Kind Regards
John.
More
1 year 7 months ago #4492 by Kap-Chew
Hi John,

Sorry that I don't quite get you. The Administrator is the Account Owner, there is no way to disable it unless you choose to close your Employer Account.
More
1 year 7 months ago #4494 by John Shorter
The new administrator email address existed as a user in the platform. It has been set to disabled before administrator was transferred to it, and now transfer is complete we cannot login as that account
More
1 year 7 months ago #4495 by Kap-Chew
I am not sure if I fully understand you, but here's my guess.

1. You have changed your Employer account's email address from EMAIL1 to EMAIL2

2. One of your employees is also using EMAIL2 for his account, and this account has been disabled.

If this is the situation, then:

1. You may still sign in your Employer account using EMAIL2, as an Administrator account CANNOT be disabled, unless the account is closed.

2. In your account, go to Employee->Web Account, then under the Disabled tab, find the employee with EMAIL2. Click at it and select Enabled, then save.

Now the employee with EMAIL2 will be able to sign in again as Employee.

However, take note of the login tab for respective accounts, i.e. Employer and Employee. Signing in from wrong login tab will sign into wrong account type.
More
1 year 7 months ago #4496 by Kap-Chew
Also take note that, changing Employer account's email address does not change the password. You MUST use the same password before you change your email address.
More
1 year 7 months ago #4497 by John Shorter
Thank you. EMAIL2 is not accepted as administrator. It gives a red error asking me to check credentials.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds