Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave Application Email Notifications

More
1 year 7 months ago #4489 by Dave Cowley
Hi,

from this weekend whenever someone sends a request for leave it sends it out mass emails to managers within the business even though it is configured to send emails to the line manager. Can you help at all?
Attachments:
More
1 year 7 months ago #4490 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

There is an update today, and in this update I have reworked existing notification feature, which include copying the emails for HR.my Managers. Actually, this is the originally planned feature that I had not had time to implement previously.

If you don't want the email, you may set those HR.my Manager to other roles.
More
1 year 7 months ago #4499 by Nichole
Hi, I am having this same issue. My VP approves all time off requests and I do not want cc'd on those emails. Can you please provide instructions on how to set those to other roles? I am currently set up in our account as President so my role is different than VP (my VP is under "Supervisor" as the role).
More
1 year 7 months ago #4500 by Kap-Chew
Hi, I think your setup is incorrect as you are using HR Roles for leave approval purposes. You should use employee roles instead: hr.my/doc/leave-approval-workflow.html
More
1 year 7 months ago #4504 by Nichole
Would you be able to point me in a better direction? I tried to assign different employee roles but we still had the same issue before of 2 people receiving the same leave application. We only use this website for the leave application feature and nothing else. Unfortunately I'm a bit confused on how to set it up, as those settings are a bit difficult to understand with the flow. Any extra help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! :)
More
1 year 7 months ago #4505 by Lindsey Napier
Same is happening to me. The Director and HR Manager are being notified of every approval status before the line manager approves
What do you mean set Manager to other roles please?
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds