Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my

More
1 year 9 months ago #4460 by Careena Goh
HR.my was created by Careena Goh
Hi Kap Chew,

A colleague who resigned has rejoined the company and I had reinstated his email.

When he left, I archived his HR.my data and when I sent him the invite, he received a message that said "Account already Exists" - that the email has already been used to sign up an Employee Web Account with another Employer. However, there was an option to proceed and he clicked yes but he was unable to see the entitlement that I had assigned to him since joining.

So i went and deleted the archived data thinking that may have caused this but yet, he received the same message.

How do we resolve this?

Thanks,
Careena
More
1 year 9 months ago #4462 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my
Hi Careena,

1. An email address can be used to sign up for employee account under DIFFERENT employer. If so, then when you sign in that account, you will need to make sure that you are viewing the correct employee profile under the correct employer account. You may switch to different employee account by clicking at the upper right corner Account icon.

2. If your colleague cannot find the entitlement, it's likely he/ she is viewing in the wrong employee account. Refer (1) to switch account. But I suspect it's already too late, as the record is already deleted, refer (3) below.

3. If an archived employee record is deleted, then if it was previously associated with an employee account, the association will be disconnected. If you wish to re-associate the connection, then you must add a NEW employee record and send the invitation to the same email address again.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds