Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Muslim Zakat Fund

More
1 year 8 months ago #4475 by Fatin
Muslim Zakat Fund was created by Fatin
Hi, may I know why in the payslips didn't deduct zakat Muslim Zakat Fund ? The net salary include the amount Muslim Zakat Fund
Attachments:
More
1 year 8 months ago #4476 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Muslim Zakat Fund
Hi,

Is the Zakat fund supposed to be deducted by Employer and paid directly to the relevant authorities?
More
1 year 8 months ago #4477 by Fatin
Replied by Fatin on topic Muslim Zakat Fund
Yes it must be deducted from payroll and paid directly to the zakat relevant authorities. may I know why in the payslips didn't deduct zakat Muslim Zakat Fund ?
More
1 year 8 months ago #4479 by Kap-Chew
I see. Currently the Zakat feature on HR.my is expecting employee who pays directly to Zakat Fund then claim it in the payslip for tax deduction.
More
1 year 8 months ago #4480 by Fatin
Replied by Fatin on topic Muslim Zakat Fund
It can be both way, if the deduction made by monthly payroll, it shown in the payslip and employer will paid to the relevant authorities

Otherwise, if is the payment made by employees by themself directly, the employess will paid to the relevant authorities

But previously, the Zakat feature on HR.my deducted from the net salary. Can this feature change it back ? we need the zakat feature to be deducted from payslips.
More
1 year 8 months ago #4481 by Kap-Chew
OK, I will look into this when I am done with several features that I plan to work now.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds