Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Maintenance support

More
1 year 11 months ago #4330 by viv
Maintenance support was created by viv
Hi Mr. Kap Chew,
Firstly, I am in awe of your creation. it is indeed well-equipped and easy to use. I love it.
However, I am sourcing for my company and we have >100 employees capacity. I would love to pitch to my company to use your system but.... I need to get these items answered before I could bring it up to my management. Hence, I would like to ask you the below:
1. who should I contact should there be errors or bugs and that we need maintenance support pronto? or that we only have to wait to your availability?
2. Can we only engage with your LEAVE segment only instead of the whole system?
3. Is there any different form of payment that we can do and only engage to the selected segment?
4. I understand that you do not provide trainings, what if we need training on this? Would you be able to cater to us with separate payment? or.... how about if we come up with a special package that enable us to use what we would need for now (may add on in future) which include trainings, maintenance support and etc. from your end.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks.
Viv
The following user(s) said Thank You: khairizuan
More
1 year 11 months ago #4331 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Maintenance support
Hi Viv,

1. You may report any bug or error here, or to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
2. Yes, please have a look at the Employer->Module Access
3. Sorry, I don't quite understand this question.
4. The reason that I am not able to provide user training is due to time constraint. I work alone and maintaining the system itself is already taking up all my time.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4347 by viv
Replied by viv on topic Maintenance support
Noted with thanks. ☺
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds