Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Requesting for Features (Annual Statement)

More
2 years 5 months ago #3889 by Jarius Draslaric
Hi, I wish to request for the feature of a compiled Annual Statement within the Navbar Annual Salary Statement.

Right now, the Navbar Annual Salary Statement only reflects all the Monthly statements of a particular employee, which it is also time-consuming for us to calculate from the Jan to Dec manually to compile for IR8A or annual income statement.

I would like to request that the Annual Salary Statement not only reflects the Monthly statement, but also a new feature or Navbar that reflects the compiled of salary, earning, deductions, statutory for the whole year as one statement itself.

Eg. Jan-Dec: Basic Salary 12k, Earnings 12k (When the monthly basic salary is 1k, and monthly earnings is 1k).

Thank you!
More
2 years 5 months ago #3891 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, if I understand you correctly, you need a report that sum up the whole year's earning for an employee?
More
2 years 5 months ago #3892 by Jarius Draslaric
Thank you for the reply. Yes, requesting for the function or feature that shows the automatic computed sum of individual employees that includes salary, earnings, deductions, and statutory.
More
2 years 5 months ago #3893 by Kap-Chew
You may export the Excel file and do the Summation easily by adding one more row. Or do you ask for something else?
More
2 years 5 months ago #3894 by Jarius Draslaric
Yes, I understand. But if I have over 30 employees, it might mean I have to export and sum myself for over 30 times. It would be much easier and time-saving if there is a feature or page for us to be able to view and print the total sum-computed amount of each employee's annual income through the system itself.

Thank you.
More
2 years 5 months ago #3895 by Kap-Chew
May I know which country do you come from? I need strong justification to provide this kind of feature. It's not difficult, but if there is not much demand for it, it would not be on top of my todo list.
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds