Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Rename geolocation & variable pay problem

More
3 years 6 months ago #3244 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, there is no fixed timeline for the todo items yet, as I am currently busy working on the mobile apps and new UI.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3863 by Tan Yu Ban
Hi Kap-Chew i would like to request this to be expedited as i facing the same issue. As well as if possible to separate out the branches/department.

Thank you very much for your effort.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3864 by Kap-Chew
1. Which issue is it?

2. What do you mean with separate out the branches/department.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3865 by Tan Yu Ban
Payroll summary:

To separate out type of variable pays because some variable pay are subjected to statutory remitance and some not. So is easier to separate out them in the summary. This is important because when we make payment to socso or kwsp etc, we need to key in the amount thats subjected to statutory payments. By separate it, we can key in the amount faster and easier.

I request to separate out the payroll according to branches/department because we need to know the staff cost of every respective branches. This maybe can be easily done by insert the branches/department column (my suggestion) in the summary so that we can sort it out in excel.

Thanks.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3869 by Kap-Chew
I see. For the second part, kindly get back to me again a few weeks later, as I am very busy with other tasks now.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds