Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Talks on career and job opportunities, payroll problems and advices.

Accidentally Delete Employee account

More
1 year 9 months ago #4416 by nurul hazirah
Hi,

I have created employee account, to be exact, my MD account, and activate employee web account. Due to unable to activate using the link, instead of changing the email, I accidentally delete her account. Now when i try to activate the new one with same email, it says it’s already registered for different employer. And unable to activate. Since the account cannot be activate.
More
1 year 9 months ago #4417 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. There is no way to delete Employee Account now. You can only delete employee record.

2. If the record is deleted, add a new employee record and invite again. Even though the Employee Account has already existed, it can associate with new invitation again.
More
1 year 9 months ago #4418 by nurul hazirah
Yes, I already created back but then when want to register, it says email already with other employer. It says do u emwant to proceed using the same email, i said yes. But then it says cannot proceed as the first account not complete activate
More
1 year 9 months ago #4419 by Kap-Chew
More
1 year 9 months ago #4420 by nurul hazirah
Already done. Till the activation code it says employee record not found. Has been deleted by employer
More
1 year 9 months ago #4421 by Kap-Chew
Oh, in that case this email address can no longer be used any more. Kindly use a new email id.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds